Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Full-Time Students: 923
- Part-Time Students: 1,150
- Students represent more than 60 countries worldwide
- Full-Time Faculty: 87
- Part-Time Faculty: 33
- Bernard Ferrari, Dean
- Kevin Frick, Vice Dean for Education
- Valerie Suslow, Vice Dean for Faculty and Research
- Glen Steinbach, Senior Associate Dean for Finance and Administration
- Greg Bowden, Associate Dean for Development and Alumni Relations
- Kiera Hynninen, Associate Dean for Global Marketing and Communications
- Monica Moody Moore, Associate Dean for Admissions and Academic Programs
- Oksana Carlson, Assistant Dean, Global Collaborations
Experience our virtual campus tours.
The Carey Business School is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the world’s leading authority on the quality assurance of business school programs.